Call for Workshop Proposals
Eighth International Conference on Innovative Computing Techonolgy (INTECH 2018)
August 15-17, 2018
(Technically co-sponosored by IEEE UK & RI)
(Proceedings and workshop papers will be published by IEEE and indexed in IEEE Xplore)
The Conference Committee invites proposals from prospective researchers to organize one day workshops during the INTECH 2018.
The main goal of the INTECH 2018 workshops is to stimulate and facilitate active exchange, interaction and comparison of approaches, methods and ideas related to specific topics, both theoretical and applied, in the general areas related to digital information management. The workshops will provide an optimum environment where participants will have the opportunity to discuss specific technical topics in an atmosphere that fosters the active exchange of ideas.
The workshop organizers will be responsible for notifying the workshop, forming the program committees, reviewing and selecting the papers, and ensure high quality of papers. All papers accepted for workshops will be included in the Workshop Proceedings.
The workshop organizers will also have the discretion of editing selected papers (after their expansion and revision) into books or special journal issues. Workshops may be full-day or half-day. A full-day workshop should select 12-15 regular papers, while a half-day workshop should select 6-8 regular papers, from a large number of submissions.
Workshop Proposal Submission Details
ICDIM 2017 workshop proposals should include the following elements:
- Title of the workshop.
- The organizers name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address .
- A description of the topic of the workshop (not exceeding 250 words).
- Type of the workshop (full-day or half-day).
- A description of how the workshop will contribute to the field of Digital Information and Web Technologies.
- A short description on how the workshop will be advertised so as to ensure a sufficiently wide range of authors and high quality papers.
- Optionally, only for full-day workshops, the title of a proposed panel, with a brief description highlighting the reasons of interest of the issues to be debated.
After the acceptance of a workshop proposal the organizer(s) should:
- Create a Call for papers/participation for the workshop.
- Create a Web page for the workshop, the link of which will be published on the Conference Web site.
- Create a Board of Reviewers (Program Committee).
- Review and select papers.
- Schedule the workshop activities.
– Those papers selected by a workshop organizer will also be reviewed by the Workshop Co-Chairs for final acceptance.
– All submitted papers will be reviewed on the basis of technical quality, relevance, significance, and clarity.
– We will provide an online paper submission and review system to support the workshops.
|Workshop proposal submission due||December 10, 2017|
|Notification to workshop organizer||January 01, 2018|
|Full workshop papers submission||June 01, 2018|
|Notification of Paper Acceptance/Rejection||July 01, 2018|
|Camera Ready Paper Due||August 01, 2018|
|Author Registration||August 01, 2018|
|Workshop Date||August 16, 2018|
Submit a Workshop Proposal
A workshop proposals should be submitted via e-mail to intech at dirf.org